I let him take me up the ass last night.
This blog may give me the impression of being whorish, but that is something I don't let people do. Especially not him, he's huge. But I was feeling a little dismayed after my speeding fine last night and finally gave in to him.
Reddit's been giving me a fair bit of feedback in regards to this blog, mostly concerning the way promiscuous girls, (or maybe just me), think. So I'll be brutally honest regarding this experience.
I love the thought of being buggered, the fantasy. I like the feeling when someone slides a finger in there while fucking me normally. But I've had some bad experiences with it with the only other man (who'd force me into it when he was horny right then and there but too lazy to buy condoms) who I'd done it with, and had avoided allowing it until now.
So I let him know, okay. Let's try it. We'd tried once before but he was too big, I was too tense, and I couldn't. Nervous, but accepting, I lay flat on my stomach. He prepared me, gently talking to me, keeping my quiet, probably not realising I had my teeth clenched into my knuckles.
Like I keep saying, I love sex, but I'm still a woman and still have those feelings, and I'd only had given this up to a man I loved before. This was different and I was already starting to feel wrong about it.
He's starting to push in and I'm biting down harder. I remembered the sensations as he pushed in deeper, something I enjoyed a lot last year. With my ex, I was even able to cum from it alone when he relaxed me enough. He slides all the way in and he's still talking in my ear... probably his saviour in hindsight, the talking kept me quiet and responsive. "I'm proud of you taking all of me, good girl.." if he hadn't of been soothing me like that, it wouldn't have continued for much longer. He said some things that hinted at his experience "just get used to it, you'll be okay.." which upped my trust in him too. But then again, I'm very trusting as is.
I actually cried a little as he slid into me the first time. It'd been so long, I wasn't relaxed, and I was feeling pretty abused in the worst sense. I still want to do these things -- but with ONE man. Regardless, I couldn't look him in the eye or kiss him afterwards for quite some time.
As he started thrusting, I started to enjoy it again. I almost didn't want him to pull out, I felt the deeper primal urges and my high-libido rearing its dripping jaws as I got used to it a little more. I wanted more, deeper, slower. But the more I remembered the man I was doing it with had no ties or real care nor adoration for me, the less I cared for the sex and grew despondent.
Finally he pulls out, and with how fast and rough he did it, I really couldn't bare to kiss him. I loved how it felt but couldn't get my head around the idea i'd just been used for it.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 1:26 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment