Wednesday, 30 November 2011

I let go of my psycho ex for good. Controlling, insane, manipulative and cruel.

Last night my manager invited me upstairs, and he didn't want sex.. he just wanted to sleep with me. Next to me. Assuming in the morning I got him "Macca's and some fruit", of course.

Not only that, but he's touching me more. In public even. This doesn't feel like the whole situation is 'hidden' anymore. Last night I was on the computer, and he rubbed my ass as he walked past. This morning, as I stuck around after giving him breakfast, he rubbed my shoulders and said "hey.." close to my ear. This is something this guy would never do, he's too proud. Butterflies churned. Something inside me says he's actually beginning to like me a little... he's changed the way he kisses me, talks to me, looks at me. It's quieter, different. Working with him is easier.

Work is harsh and long, Christmas is definitely here. Bookings, quick call-ins, stressed managers, and a staff meeting on Monday... the only one we've had this year.

Also, driving home, a hose blew in my engine.
Toyota, unimpressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment