Just a quick update; I moved into town, bought a new bed (which is yet to be broken in...), bought a new phone AND worked Christmase Eve and Boxing Day nights to minimal fights. It wasn't too bad, really. Busy, but not any worse than any Melbourne nighclub on a Saturday night.
Looks like I'm back on. Again. With manager. Not as easy as before but still there, he won't let me fuck off and out of his reach.. he'll be in for a rude shock once I get completely sick of this.
The other night, he yelled at me. He dragged me upstairs and REALLY yelled at me for being a "smartass" and a "bitch" to him. And who says girls are overly emotional. What started this was, we both started work and it took him 4 hours to say anything to me, and his first words were "what are you doing?" "wlaking this way."
I veeery quickly rectified what I said when I saw how pissed off he was, but damage was done.
I said he was an asshole and he should have said hello, at least, just like he does to
EVERY other staff member.
40 minutes later we get no where in the bickering and he says "meet me in town tomorrow, we'll talk about this then."
We meet "tomorrow" at the park. We lay down together and talk about life. His, mostly. He has his arm around me and says "come here." I resist and he says "here's your problem, do what you're fucking told."
I nuzzle deeply into his chest at his demand, and rest my thigh over his groin. My hand is flat against his chest and he's inhaling the smell of my conditioner. I'm in short-short denims and a loose grey mans t-shirt that falls off my shoulders, hair out and loose and wavy. I smell like strawberry's, and he smells like his mid-economy cologne.
"You know what your problem is?" he sighs.
"You're addicted to me."
I don't say much. Additive personality marked with a youthful enthusiasm.. well.
"First it was to my cock, then to the orgasms, then it was to the way I treated you. Now it's just me."
I continue to stay quiet, rubbing his chest.
I press my thigh against his groin and he rumbles deeply "you want to shag, don't you?"
Yes.
Fuck yes.
Please YES.
"Let's go."
I bolt and make it home before he does (hey... sports car vs his sedan...). I quickly shake my hair out, more strawberry, put on a gorgeous pair of checkered g-string which rides right up my ass, hugging my hips and barely covering my softness. I was so ready for him I was quivering when he opened the door.
"Had to run home and get ready for me huh?"
I smile, and lean against his 6.5ft frame, I kiss his cheek, avoiding his lips as per his previous request a few weeks ago. He kisses me, Deep. Lots of tongue. Skillfully.
He holds my thigh and pushes me to the ground. He kisses my tummy, spreads my thighs and tongue fucks me til I come right against him. He keeps my tighs in the same position and pulls himself into me, sliding over my chest, cock to the hilt inside me, and fucks me til we both cum together, fall onto the floor and lie arm in arm in the air conditioner.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 12:10 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment