I didn't really think anyone read this per se, but I had a few *uhem* messages through Reddit asking for what the heck happened.
Well, unrelated but at the same time, relevant to why I haven't posted, it's been a weird week. First, I bought a new iMac -- hooray! And then it went all downhill. My car broke down, badly. I hit a kangaroo. Boss broke up with me. iPhone got stolen. I worked 60 hours this week.
etc.
But I'm back on my feet now.
So, what happened?
There were so many tears, so much suppression of feelings, I didn't want to put it all down. I worked with him a few times since, and each he said "no.. just, no" if I'd hint at something. I was very very heartbroken and honestly, I felt more for him than I should have. I was a little in love with him. I'd asked him if he'd ever touch me again, ever have a slip up.. it was an adamant no. And then... then Saturday happened.
Since my car broke down, I had no way home, so he offered me a lift. I got in his car, exhausted after 11 hours of work. He was very, very stressed out all night with the huge wave of functions (Christmas parties and whatnot), new staff and management he's clashing with, so he didn't say much.
I simply sighed and said "Hey, we had a rough night tonight, do you want to come in? I'm alone."
"Yeah, but only for a minute."
We get in the door, and he pulls all his things out of his pocket. He says "I can't stay for long.." and he looks around, he'd never been in my new apartment before.
I loosen my uniform and he sits down. "Come here, you." I collapse down next to him, and sigh, bare thighs over his legs, face between his shoulder and neck, nuzzling and struggling to stay awake. He wraps his arms around my ass and lifts me more onto his lap, and we stay like that for a while, with the low hum of Led Zep in the background from the neighbours. It's about 3am.
I see an opportunity. With his hands on my ass, my mind circulated straight to my inner sex junkie looking for a dealer. Very quietly, very feminine, I ask if he'll lay down with me until I fall asleep. He agrees, and I direct him to the bedroom, he lays down and I flick off the light and lay down with my back to him. He pulls me into his chest with his arms and squeezes across my breasts, giving the back of my neck a kiss. Purposely I didn't press my ass against him, I really wasn't seeking anything but cuddles... to begin with.
5 minutes on, my thighs getting a little more alight with knowing how close he was, he whispers in my ear "you can have it... if you want."
I completely stiffen. My mind closes up. My body is still soft and lose and feminine in his but my mind just shut down. How do I play this? I want it but how the fuck.
I stutter and reconsider. "I want it, but I don't think you do."
"Give me your hand for a minute, Sloe."
He wraps my hand in his, and put it over his erect, thick cock.
Oh-hh.. fuck.
Everything inside me is about to pull his pants down and suck his cock. I had to restrain. I gag a little on my next words. "I can't, you're drunk and you've had a tough week."
"I'm not drunk!" he exclaims defiantly. "I've only had 4 beers and a WKD."
I go silent. I'm battling with myself.
"Don't overthink it. You want to and to be honest, I could use the relief.. and so could you."
"Okay".
I say it quietly and don't know if I meant it.
"Just a couple of rules" he says. "No kissing, you can't get the wrong idea. And I won't choke you. And you're in control. Ok?"
I nod.
He hesitates and I grab his hands in a similar fashion and cup them firmly over my breasts. He presses his very hard groin against my ass and all my senses lit up, very very intensely I was suddenly very very awake. He pulls his jeans off and places his hand on the back of my neck, which, as if on very well trained cue, I start sucking his cock and he just groans so deeply and sexily, my body shudders around him.
He asks once I pull away, "what do you want from me?"
"Just.. take me."
He puts his hand on my hip, pushes me onto my back, and slides into me.
He fucks me deep, with a good pace. I want him to cum. I NEED him to cum. I need to feel him. I need to cum. I'm no better getting laid than I am NOT getting laid, it's still a mash of thoughts.
I, feeling frail against his big torso, turn over under him, which he knows exactly what I want.. he's going to fuck me hard and cum.
And he does. I'm soaked.
He's soaked.
He cums.
I cum.
We groan at the same time, and as he's thrusting his last thrusts, I'm wincing at the feeling of him and taking him into me.
He collapses over my back and massages my ass with one hand, kissing the back of my neck with the other.
He slept with me that night and I haven't seen him since.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
So.
Monday, 19 December 2011
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 7:50 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment