I don't get sick of this.

Monday, 31 October 2011

First, work was lazy. I got paid for 4 hours of stealing weekly stickers from the kitchen and slapping them on my managers back while he wasn't looking, and drawing staff as animals and sticking them on the computer screen. Really. This is how bartending is sometimes in a smaller establishment; especially on a Sunday. You can only do so much.

Secondly, my (boss) called late and said he was home alone, so I drove in and sauntered into his house. His knee was wrapped and propped up, so I assumed we were not going to do much, if anything. Of course I assumed wrong and ended up between his knees pretty quickly...

That guy is a fucking champ. Big guy, all muscle and mass, and still had no problem fucking me from behind like a Spartan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment