r rated.

Monday, 24 October 2011 Labels: ,

So let's go over the situation with my manager at Bar #1 a little.

When I got the job (I have him to thank for this), I thought hey, this guy isn't too bad. He's built. Check out that body. Oh baby. I bet he has a nice coc..

All while he's explaining to me the ins and outs (hah!) of the job at hand. He hired me then and there. I bet my pupils had dilated.

I offered him a lift home one night, and after spending an hour just talkin' to one another in the car, the Winter set in and me, being a shivery little girl, cuddled up to him, head in his lap. He was stroking my hair, my face, my lips.. I open my mouth a bit and his finger slips in, and I show him EXACTLY what I could be doing right now. He moans "how did we get this far?" At this point I'd have been working with him for 4 shifts.

We fucked right then and there in my car, on the main street, out the front of his house.

For two months we kept this up. At this point he was only head bartender, not part of the management team. However, two weeks ago, he called me in and revealed to me he was being promoted and that was it. No more sex. No more late night "working together after working together." I was pretty shattered, actually. Not just because I loved the thrill of my panties covering the security camera while he covered me, but because I actually liked this man. And now I have to work with him. Fuck.

He re-rosted the shifts so we don't have to work with each other. I got pissed and took up another job elsewhere. On Saturday night, after work at Bar #2, I called him. He wanted to hang out. I picked him at up 3am and we went for a drive to our regular haunts. We said very little while I was driving (too fast), until we got to the secluded dirt road. I pulled up my coupe' and shut the lights off, he wraps his arms around me and squeezes, rubbing his stubbly cheek against mine. I sunk into sooky mood and complained that he never wants to hang out now that he's not bending me over. He rubs his cheek against mine again and quietly says "I'm not dogging you. Relax.." I push back further against his chest and sigh. At this point it's been 2 weeks since we'd had "the talk" and I'd missed this. He's a big guy, he makes me feel small. It's nice. I like his stubble.

"Wanna fuck?"

Don't need to tell me twice. He kisses me and I quickly pull away and unbuckle him. All the while he's smilin' and saying "hey hey, relax! Anyone would think you missed it!"

5am, work at 9am... I dropped him home.
We haven't spoken since. Not sure how this one will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment