Sitting back against the strobe lights, I watched him working on my car. He was around my hight, probably late 30's/early 40's, tattoos, including what looked like tribute names (children, parents?) on his arms, a helluva build, piercings... and pretty damn good at what he does.
He was dressed in his flannel, paint-stained jeans and a singlet. Me? Quaffed designer dress, old designer leather jacket, hair to the nigh due to work, and heels.
I've been coming here for a week, getting my car ready and fixed. He's dropped a few hints, you know, "that dress looks fucking hot on you", or "my young apprentice had to pick up his jaw off the ground when you pulled up."
While fluids were draining on the car, we started talking. His family, my life, his work, mine. He started showing me the other cars in the shop; a Corvette, a Monaro, a Caddy. I went to walk past him and he put his arm around my throat, pulling me back, and kissing me.
I could feel him hesitate waiting for me to pull back, however he groaned so deeply when I straightened myself up and pressed him back into the Corvette, kissing him right back.
That man dropped right to his knees and started eating pussy like a fucking champion. Against a Corvette. I groaned and lost a lot of my strength, but he held me pinned up. And I let him do this for as long as he fucking would; why? Because these one or two time things are all about me and a damn good time. I'm not really out to impress. I want you to get me off, and to leave you with the "what the fuck just happened" mentality.
He sighed and said "I'll go shut the roller doors. Move your car."
Yes sir.
As he was closing them, all I could hear, muttering was "fuck this is very very wrong."
Me against my car, him against me, he whispers "how old are you?"
"how old do you want me to be?"
"cheeky bitch... are you sure you want to do this?"
"have you ever fucked in your workshop before?"
"n..no.. god you've got a mouth on you. You're so beautiful.."
He wanted to talk too damn much, I wanted him inside me.
"fuck me, please" I simpered from under my eyelashes, wide-eyed and biting my lip.
One way to shut a man up fairly quickly.
He led me into his office and pinned me down on the soft leather couch. I ground my hips up against him, biting hard at his neck.. trying to tell him with my body I don't like to be treated this softly by men who I am not seeing.
He parted my legs and pulled my panties to the side, moaning and looking completely overwhelmed by the sight of my wet, soft and mostly importantly, I dare say, young pussy. He leaned forward and pushed into me and I realised then the extent of my addiction to cock.
"me on top" I said under my breath. I straddled him and sat forward, slipping on the leather. I took my dress off and my tits were exposed, small, firm and young. Very turned on by the thrill of it all, my body was quivering and alert.
I rode his cock and he looked almost dead to the world, funnel vision to the fact he had a 20-year old attractive female grinding him. He kept muttering how beautiful I was, and all I could think was "I could use this man as an ego boost."
Realising I wasn't going to be able to cum from me on top, the couch was too thin and I couldn't get the right angle, I used it to my advantage and leaned over, whimpering "how would you like to take me?"
"From behind, let me fuck you doggy" he breathes.
I rise from his lap, stand up and look back at him seductively, I have long dark hair and I shook it out a bit more, just out of his reach. I slowly lowered myself into a doggy position, waist and tits down, neck and cheek leaned against the back of the couch. I could feel his eyes burning into me, and his hand cupping my ass and exclaiming "you're so fucking young, and tight, and soft, and smooth.. and such beautiful ass and hips.. and such a pretty pussy.."
He fucked me doggy until he came on my back, cleaning me up as I just gently looked back at him.
He sat down and ushered me over, I promptly took his dick into my mouth and swallowed the whole thing. New world for him, a last resort trick for me.. he gently grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "Take a breath, woman."
Then he started the talking.. something I don't usually allow. "Do you fuck everyone like this? How, why? Why don't you have a boyfriend? Why me?"
Jesus man, ease up.
I casually answered everything and he still didn't look satisfied with my answers, so I had to leave.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(16)
-
▼
September
(10)
- I think he's getting in deep. The sex is getting ...
- I feel okay with the person I'm with. It was going...
- This weekend was amazing. Friday was painful. I s...
- I have trouble allowing myself to be comfortable, ...
- I like that this one visits me at work. He sees my...
- Teachers.
- I don't know what it is about successful men, and ...
- control. Something new.
- An explanation..
- All his Liolta dreams came true.
-
▼
September
(10)
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
All his Liolta dreams came true.
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 3:31 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment