I feel okay with the person I'm with. It was going well except for;
1) a major accident with him involved and my car gone.
2) I know I'm leaving.
I saw him last night, and he had the rough Mark Davis porn on. My choice.
He suddenly "got it".
Laying next to him, he was drunk so too rough to use his hands, I kept pushing him off me, and he was obviously feeling rough so it was driving him nuts. I started on his cock, and he was pushing me deeper. "Swallow it properly. Come on, all the way. Good girl."
Holy fuck, he's got it.
And I tried a helluva lot harder. He pushed me down and started fucking me.
Deep sigh, this is better.
As it heated up, I started pulling him deeper.
"Now, if I fall out again, if you push me out again or pull away.. be careful girl."
I pushed him out again with a smirk.
"That's it."
He got up, got the lube, rubbed it into me and positioned himself against my ass.
I whimpered, unready for it, and he had a threatening smirk on his face.
Goddamnit, man.
He pushed a little in, and said "come on. You'll love it."
Whimper.
"You'll love it. See? Good girl."
"You want out?"
"Yes, sir, please."
"Ask for it."
"Please sir, please please pull out."
"Slooowly?"
He's smiling.
"Yes, slowly! Please."
"Slower?"
"Yes yes."
He pulled out and regular sex resumed after a change.
This is where his new found words played well. With me on top, straight up, and his thrusting up, it's easy for my to squirt. Writhing, whining on top of him, he had my hips pushed up so he got a full view of me coming on his stomach.
I came and it wasn't that impressive, for my standards anyway. "Don't fucking dribble, do it properly."
Woah, he never talks like this. Cool.
Next time I came, in probably 10 thrusts, I came full gush.
And I fucking loved seeing his face when I do.
"Have you ever seen this? It looks fucking awesome."
"Now, for lifting off me all those times, you're going to cum ten times like this, then you can rest."
And I did. I was nearly crying and whimpering in the time he was pushing me to do it but I came, he pushed me off him and said "there, rest."
I looked down at him and he was completely soaked. I hadn't soaked someone like that before, and it looked amazing. Tasted sweet. I sucked his cock.
He ended up fucking me from behind holding my hips up to keep me from collapsing in a heap in front of him.
He came on my stomach.
The morning, I woke up feeling his hard cock between my thighs pressing against my ass. He was still asleep and I backed up onto him, probably already sleep-horny. I pushed back more until he was between my pussy lips, and he thrusted. He was either awake during, before or just after he pushed into me but either way he started fucking me full force on the side.
All before work.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(16)
-
▼
September
(10)
- I think he's getting in deep. The sex is getting ...
- I feel okay with the person I'm with. It was going...
- This weekend was amazing. Friday was painful. I s...
- I have trouble allowing myself to be comfortable, ...
- I like that this one visits me at work. He sees my...
- Teachers.
- I don't know what it is about successful men, and ...
- control. Something new.
- An explanation..
- All his Liolta dreams came true.
-
▼
September
(10)
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
Friday, 21 September 2012
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 2:50 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment