Friday, 14 September 2012

I don't know what it is about successful men, and or men who believe they are.

I seek to improve. After a good childhood I grew up on my own.
I seek guidance.
It's probably why I seek control.

His texts last night I was heavily offended. Sex brings emotions high.
This morning I re-read and thought he was probably right.
His choice if he'd like to continue, guide, mould.

I'm a good pupil.
However his tone was leaning towards a goodbye, a list of improvements not for him, but as a "there you go, here are my suggestions to help you find what you're looking for."

My disappointment with that solidifies in my mind, I want a man to serve.
I probably should have told him that when he gave me the chance, but I wasn't 100% then.
Long-term.. Really.

Affection, control, room to move, a man to serve
Education, teachings, a Master.
Goals, services.
Comfort.
Safety.

Short encounters always remind me of of a room filling up with mosquito's, because they heard that my body was free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment