Monday, 17 September 2012

This weekend was amazing.

Friday was painful. I saw someone who I never expected to leave me for the first time.
I forgot how fantastic his voice was.
I had to photograph him.

Anyway...

I wake up Saturday ready to leave, as per usual. He convinces me to stay and we drive to the High Country, where I shoot my first rifle, get my ass back in a jacked-up truck, and see how good I am at 4wd'ing again, haha.

I thought about the coined phrase that "if you judge a fish on its ability to fly it'll never be good at anything" -- well, I couldn't talk computers, politics, religion or English with this chap, but as soon as I wanted to talk about cars, animals, guns, mechanics, nature, he was smack-bang on it. You put someone where they wanna be and suddenly, they're smarter than anyone you've ever known.

Got me home before work. It's a Saturday night and I get a text that says "I had a really good day with you. Door's unlocked if you want to come over."

I do. I slip into bed next to him. He's never pushy or rude.
Cuddles.

Wake up at 8am Sunday, and I tell him he should get his Commodore started.
I thought all it needed was a battery, some fuel and legal tyres.

I then spent 9 hours under the hood of a Commodore figuring out how to fix everything, ever, under the hood of one of these things. And it was the best time I've had in ages.

5 beers later and he drives me home.
As predicted, I had gotten the "curse" overnight and he didn't flinch when I told him, just looked at me as if asking if it was alright with me... had an awesome fuck, then quickly showered and slept together again. The majority of men I've been with get so squirmish with it, he didn't even flinch.

I guess he guts deer for a hobby so... haha.

That fuck was interesting. I get hyper sensitive and touchy and sore all over, and he's usually quite rough. When he saw I was serious when I asked for softness he cooled right down and was gentle as a lamb, even kissing me with more tenderness.

This morning I must have been tired. I didn't hear his alarms, feel him get up, or hear him shower, as I usually do before he leaves for work at 6am.

I woke up when he sat down next to me on the bed dressed for work. I really like this moment, probably one of my favorites. He never fails to sit next to me and give me a cuddle and a kiss before he leaves.

He kissed me gently, tucked my hair behind my ear and said "Thankyou for this weekend. I'll talk to you later, missy?"

I was texting him earlier. I told him I was bored and he said to download the Hangover.
I said I didn't wanna watch it by myself.

"You're welcome over here whenever. I really don't mind. Sex aside you're a cool chick and don't completely shit me like most of them. Lol. Rare find, most chicks go all weird after sex if it's not a one night stand."

finally someone realises i'm awesome, haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment