I think he's getting in deep.
The sex is getting more intense, more tender, more loving. It doesn't feel like fucking anymore.
And this is complicated because I'm moving 400klm away.
And he doesn't know yet.
I spent the weekend with him, like I usually do. I finished work and went back to his house, and the more I thought about it the more different he's behaving already. Softer, talking of his ex less, his kisses are soft and not the fuckbuddy kind, a lot less rough with me, and he's letting me cuddle under his arm, something he wouldn't do before. Now he welcomes it.
Jokingly, he asked me what I was going to cook him for dinner. And I jumped at the chance... I completely forgot how much I enjoy cooking for someone. I cooked him (the perfect, haha) scotch fillet, baked veggies, and mushroom gravy. I cleaned his kitchen.
I was in his work shirt (much oversized on me), nice panties and hair loose. I'm a chronic shirt stealer, I think he's figured it out now, but it must have looked good for him. Me leaning, pantless against the wall, talking to him, while his steak cooked, both drinking a beer.
He ate and then cuddled me. Cuddles slowly, and sleepily turned into sex on the couch. Sex on the couch started getting rapidly more intense. The rapidly intense turned into fast, and very tender. And I couldn't stop cumming.
A word on how I cum. Previous to this man, if I squirted it was a tiny dribble. But the more comfortable I get with this man, the more I cum. I'm talking gushing. I literally soaked through 4 layers of fabric on his couch, seat and recliner back. There had to be at least half a litre of liquid there to do that.
So me on top, him thrusting and holding my hips up so he could watch me gushing. And it was so intense, and I was so excited from how loving it was, that when he kissed me softly combined with the hard deep thrusts, I came gallons.
"Let's relocate to the bed. Test it out?"
(we broke it previously)
straddling him and sitting on his cock, straight backed and deep as he could go, meant I nearly came straight away, full-gush.
He stopped. Had a bit of a giggle and I grabbed two towels, folded them over eachother and under him, and then resumed.
I rode his cock, sliding over my own cum, and everytime I reached that place I'd gush.
"get underneath."
I went to turn my back to him.
"no, face me."
I lay down on my back and he gently propped my knees up against his chest and held them there while he fucked me.
Now I've never been able to cum laying down, but I squirted and so much came out I nearly hit myself in the eye with it. And god, I was moaning. He fucked me hard through it and started shaking.
"You're going to make me cum..."
He blew and rolled over next to me.
And for the second night in a row, it was just "wow."
After some time of breathing, laying there, feeling how amazing our bodies were he looked over at me.
"you're welcome anytime. You pour me beer, you're a great cook and make me steak, you're hot, you fuck like a champion and you're not annoying as hell. Where have you been?"
I feel very similarly towards him.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(16)
-
▼
September
(10)
- I think he's getting in deep. The sex is getting ...
- I feel okay with the person I'm with. It was going...
- This weekend was amazing. Friday was painful. I s...
- I have trouble allowing myself to be comfortable, ...
- I like that this one visits me at work. He sees my...
- Teachers.
- I don't know what it is about successful men, and ...
- control. Something new.
- An explanation..
- All his Liolta dreams came true.
-
▼
September
(10)
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
Monday, 24 September 2012
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 8:19 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment