I'm sorry I haven't posted in 6+ months. I got distracted. However to update;
1) I now work ONE job, fulltime hours, as a supervisor, still pouring beer.
2) I have one love interest, one fuckbuddy, and six men after me.
- the love interest is lovely. He took me on my first real date, and wouldn't even let me pay. I met him over the bar, didn't sleep with him for 3 dates and many outings, but he's a strange one. Not the smartest chicken, and a hunter, and a major redneck, but very sweet and the sex is spectacular.
- the fuckbuddy has been going on for 6 months but he won't allow dating.
- the six? scattered, but none I can return interest for.
Other than that, keep tuned.
About "sloe"
An early 90's woman juggling full-time work between two bars, and fulltime study during the day. Regular lack of sleep, (classy) raunchy mixups with coworkers and patrons, and tales from behind the glamorous world of the bartender. Here you will find my stories and day to day work pains, secrets and hi-tale non-fiction erotica.
Terms:
Bar 1# - my first bar job. Minimal shifts, but quiet and perfect for Sunday's. Balancing waitressing, and being main female bartender. Oh, I've also had hot bar sex with my manager here.
Bar #2 - my main bar job. Consisting of full-time night hours, 7-13 hour shifts. Famous bar and tourist attraction, a "cowboy" bar.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(16)
-
▼
September
(10)
- I think he's getting in deep. The sex is getting ...
- I feel okay with the person I'm with. It was going...
- This weekend was amazing. Friday was painful. I s...
- I have trouble allowing myself to be comfortable, ...
- I like that this one visits me at work. He sees my...
- Teachers.
- I don't know what it is about successful men, and ...
- control. Something new.
- An explanation..
- All his Liolta dreams came true.
-
▼
September
(10)
Blogroll
Labels
bartending
(2)
bad parts
(1)
bartenders
(1)
bartending look and fashion
(1)
beginner
(1)
explaination
(1)
first night
(1)
how to get a bartending job
(1)
insider stuff
(1)
insomnia
(1)
long hours
(1)
relationships
(1)
resumes
(1)
shift
(1)
shifts
(1)
sleeping with your boss
(1)
trial
(1)
uncatagorised
(1)
QuikFaq.
1) 20 years old.
2) full-time day study.
3) 2 night jobs, fulltime hours.
An explanation..
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
Posted by sloe. (Swing-inn bartender journals) at 3:59 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment